Etabs is a special purpose analysis and design program developed especially for building systems.
With its integrated system and the ability to handle the large and complex models configuration, it offers :
• Powerful CAD-like drawing tools in a graphical and object based interface.
• Increased productivity of structural engineers in the building industry.
• Significant savings in time and efficiency over general purpose programs.
ETabs can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly and effectively. It enhances your ability to learn the geometry of building systems. In Etabs, model creation and reporting of results are accomplished at the object level.
ETabs can handle simplified lateral procedures, push-over analysis, response spectrum analysis and response history analysis. The data output options are much more conducive to lateral design in ETabs. ETabs can also be utilized for handling large-scale seismic projects including those that involve Nonlinear Modeling. ETabs offers built in libraries of various pre-built or pre-designed code-dependent formulations so that the user does not have to re-define basic parameters depending on the conditions.
The Best Training offered for Etabs at CADD Achievers, We offer:
• Modeling: How to work with the physical member based objects and thus require less time in the creation of the model and interpretation of the results.
• Concrete Frame Design & Detailing: Applicable to line objects and the program determines the appropriate design procedure when the analysis is run.
• Steel Frame Design & Detailing: How to detail the process using various design code algorithms for steel member selection, stress checking and drift optimization.
• Steel Connection Design: Design of steel connections is seamlessly integrated within the program.
• Composite Beam: Auto select-section property can be defined to composite beams to determine their sizes for analysis.
• Dynamic Analysis: Various options from response spectrum analysis to large deformation nonlinear time analysis.